Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Project

Since my current outlets for brewing are minimal, I have decided to take on a new project for the sake of research and development in my brewing and tasting. I realized a few things recently:
-I love beer (okay, I've known that for a while)
-I want to make great beer better
-I haven't tasted every style of beer there is (and there is sort of an official finite number, at least to the categories)
-I don't know what my favorite style of beer is (gasp)

I have decided to taste and review one "definitive" and well-respected example of a beer from each of the 23 main categories. After I have done that, I plan to fill this in with beers from hopefully all of the specific subcategories. I'm going to try to do it in order, too! And it begins tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment