Friday, March 25, 2011

Bad Weather This Weekend = Brewing Postponing

Supposed to rain tomorrow, so I'm going to wait to brew BowThai 2.0 until next weekend. I have a feeling it'll be my best beer yet, though, because I've got a new and improved recipe of one of my already best beers to date, and I'll be pitching a yeast starter generated on my new swanky stir plate! More updates to come soon. Probably gonna bottle the Hogsmeade Mild Ale from a while back this weekend. Pretty exciting...I haven't even tasted that one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment