Monday, March 1, 2010

The Brew is Bottled

I read a consistent FG reading today and I was super psyched to see that the beer was indeed done fermenting. This led to bottling today...so exciting! Bottling is, in some ways, more enjoyable (and less messy) than wort boiling. My bottle filler is such a neat gadget, and my capper is so nifty and satisfying to use! Now I have about 2 cases of wonderful English Special Bitter aging and carbonating in a nice, dark closet 'til I open them up for tasting! I have gotten over the nervous hump of waiting for the beer to finish fermenting and now I'm just really excited to taste the brew. I will definitely be trying a bottle in a week, with perhaps a release party the following weekend, so stay tuned :)

Cheers,

The Brewmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment